We have been working hard as stewards of God’s creation and learning more about how to Live Simply. In class each year group explored different aspects of how to live simply, live sustainably and live in solidarity.
- EYFS – Food – pledge to eat all my dinner/choose fair trade food.
- Year 1 -Transport – pledge to walk to school instead of driving.
- Year 2 – Plastic Waste – pledge to use a reusable water bottle/recycle pens.
- Year 3 – Environment – pledge to not to throw litter/litter pick.
- Year 4 – Environment – pledge to not to throw litter/litter pick.
- Year 5 – General Waste – pledge to recycle our rubbish/paper/batteries.
- Year 6 – Energy – pledge to turn off lights and computers / unplugged hour each day- no laptops, phones etc
Our corridors are filled with our learning and our pledges and our children are understanding that their choices can make a difference.
Together we can help each other and care for our common home. All this important work is towards the Cafod Live Simply Award.